Disclaimer: There are affiliate links in this post. This means that at no cost to you, I will receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. I will only ever promote the products and services that I trust and 100% recommend. You may read my full disclosure policy for more information. Thanks for supporting my business in this way.
For this post, I have put together a collection of the best LED work lights currently available.
UPDATED: September 19, 2019.
Never be left in the dark again. Whether you are working in the garage or on the job site these efficient lights will help you get the job done.
The 10 Best Shop Vacs
The 10 Best Portable Folding Workbenches
The following LED work lights use the latest innovative components to meet your needs and help to ensure you do your best work.
So here is my list of The 10 s.
1. Snap-on 922261 LED Work Light Snap-on 922261 LED Work Light, 2000 lm Snap-on
The Snap-on 922261 LED Work Light features an output of 2000 lumens yet remains cool to the touch when in use.
LED’s do not radiate heat the way an incandescent or halogen bulbs
Safer light source as it does not become excessively hot to the touch when in operation.
Lightweight and durable design design.
Center placement of lights reduce the risk of accidental breakage.
Provides and easy to move lighting option when going to job sites and quick to move when in use.
Check out this video overview of the Snap-on 922261:
2. Hallomall LED Work Light Hallomall [15W 24LED] Spotlights Work Lights Outdoor Camping Lights, Built-in Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (with USB Ports to Charge Mobile Devices and Special SOS Modes) … Hallomall
The Hallomall LED Work Light features a durable aluminum alloy shell and waterproof design that makes it great for any outdoor uses.
Built-in Rechargeable lithium batteries.
Includes 2 USB ports to allow for charging of mobile devices.
Rotates 360 degrees for ultimate flexibility.
Portable and waterproof, great for outdoor use.
Color temperature: 6000K
USB Output: 5V 1A
Waterproof Level: IPX5
3. CAT 324122 Rechargeable LED Work Light CAT 324122 Rechargeable LED Work Light CAT
The CAT 324122 Rechargeable LED Work Light features a rugged and heavy duty aluminum body with bumper protection, to withstand even the toughest job sites.
Produces 3000 lumens, providing illumination for even the most demanding situations.
Ratcheting handle provides easy portability.
Both water and impact resistant.
Handle also functions as an adjustable stand to easily position the light.
Powered by A/C cord, this dependable work light is always ready to go, and never runs out of power.
220 foot (70 meter) beam distance
Lightweight design at just 2.25 lbs.
4. PowerSmith PWL2140TS LED Work Light PowerSmith PWL2140TS Dual-Head 40W 4000 Lumen LED Work Light with Metal Lamp Housing and Telescoping Tripod(9 Ft Power Cord) PowerSmith
The PowerSmith PWL2140TS LED Work Light features a waterproof sealed die cast aluminum housing with impact-resistant glass lenses.
Sealed power switch provides all-weather dependability.
LED’s are 5X more energy efficient than halogen lights and longer lasting.
Produces 4,000 Lumens.
LED’s stay cool to the touch.
Representative of daylight the light produces a 5000K bright white color spectrum.
Features an innovative rapid release clamp.
Easily detach the lights from the tripod for faster setup and breakdown and easy storage.
5. Neiko 40339A Cordless Rechargeable LED Work Light Neiko 40339A Cordless COB LED Work Light, 700 Lumen | Up To 11.5 Hours Run Time | Rechargeable 4,400 mAh Li-ion Battery Neiko
The Neiko 40339A Cordless Rechargeable LED Work Light features a detachable magnetic base with two all-angle swivel hanging hooks that work great for hanging offering a range of placement options.
Offers 3 Modes of Brightness:
High Mode: 7W (700 Lumens) 4.2 hour run-time
Medium Mode: 4W (400 Lumens) 6.5 hour run-time
Low Mode: 2W (250 Lumens) 11.5 hour run-time
Uses a rechargeable 3.7V 4,400 mAh Li-ion battery.
Includes both a USB charger and 3 ft. micro USB charger cable.
6. BigBright Water Resistant LED Work Light BigBright LED Work Light Portable Super Bright Water Resistant 6000 Lumens 54W - Black Frontier Lighting Technologies, LLC
The BigBright Water Resistant LED Work Light offers a lighting option for large areas.
Simply place it in area you want to light, plug it in and turn it on.
Water resistant design for outdoor use.
6,000 Lumens of daylight color light,
Uses 54W, long-lasting LED bulbs.
Features 18 gauge 7' power cord.
Tripod is also available for the light that makes it adjustable up to 7'.
7. Tacklife LWL3B LED Work Light Tacklife 5000LM 50W LED Work Light [100LEDs,400W Equivalent], The Best Heat Dissipation, IP65 Waterproof Flood Lights, 360/270 Degree Adjustable Lighting Angles - LWL3B TACKLIFE
The Tacklife LWL3B LED Work Light features a durable tempered glass panel that can withstand the daily rigors of the job site or garage.
Provides heat dissipation due to the aluminum case and cross design of the back cover.
Turns 270 degrees up and down and rotates 360 degrees.
Lightweight and provides easy mobility.
Easy to transport to and move around job sites.
Color Temperature : 5000 K.
8. Ustellar LED Work Light Ustellar 4500LM 50W LED Work Light (400W Equivalent), 2 Brightness Levels, Waterproof Flood Lights, 16ft/5M Cord with Plug, Stand Working Lights for Workshop, Construction Site, 6000K Daylight White Ustellar
The Ustellar LED Work Light allows for adjustable brightness from 25W to 50W.
Turns 90 degrees up and down for quick adjustment.
Easily rotates 360 degrees for flexibility when in use.
Color Temperature is 6000K (daylight white).
Offers an IP65 rated waterproof design.
Includes a light beam angle of 120 degrees.
Comes with 16ft (5m) power cord.
9. DEWALT DCL050 20V Hand Held LED Work Light DEWALT DCL050 20V Max LED Hand Held Area Light (Bare Tool) Dewalt
The DEWALT DCL050 20V Hand Held LED Work Light features a lightweight and compact, portable design that allows for ultimate flexibility.
Offers two brightness settings: 500 and 250 Lumens
Brightness options allows for flexibility whether maximum light output or extended run-time is the desired function.
Built-in telescoping and 360-degree rotating hook.
140-degree pivoting head allows for illumination flexibility when in use.
Over-molded lens cover provides a durable, non-maring surface.
10. BESWILL Portable LED Work Light Work Light, Led Work Light with Magnetic Stand BESWILL Portable Rechargeable Battery Flood Light 15W 24LED SOS Mode Outdoors Camping Emergency Light with 2 USB Ports to Charge Digital Devices (Green) GRDE
The BESWILL Portable LED Work Light features a magnetic base that provides stability when used on a metal surface, typically for car repair.
Features three lighting modes:
flashing (for hazard warning)
Includes 2 USB ports to allow for charging of digital devices.
Rotates 360 degrees for ultimate flexibility.
Portable and flexible design.
I hope this list of the best LED work lights was helpful.
If you think I left out one that is important or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Brandon Hubbard, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Share this post
- Tags: Tools